Ladies and Gentlemen,
Thank you very much for your commitment and contribution to the Big Data Technology Warsaw Summit program. Successful cooperation is crucial for us, therefore please read the following list of rules and information for speakers carefully.
The conference will be held on 29th-30th March 2023 in the hybrid formula. March 29 is the day of the onsite conference in Warsaw, March 30 is online only.
Please send your presentation by 15th March 2023. When creating a presentation, please bear in mind few aspects:
- First of all, the presentation should be as practical as possible - participants know the theory, so they don't need to be reminded. It would be beneficial to base your the presentation on the following formula:
1. Challenge, i.e. what the problem was,
2. Implementation, i.e. what we did to solve it,
3. Result, i.e. what the effect of the introduced change was,
4. Conclusions, i.e. what succeeded, what failed, which was the biggest challenge.
- It is worth answering several questions prior sending the presentation:
1. How many slides does a presentation about the company take (only a note recommended without slides devoted to the company's description or a maximum of 1 slide and no more than 2 minutes of lecture)
2. How many slides does the presentation of the product or solution you want to offer (in the case of partner presentations) take? We recommend that the lecture presents a problem-based approach or is a case study discussed - interested people will want to talk about the product themselves and come to ask for details during the break / during the online conference they will contact you
- The presentation cannot be of a marketing or promotional nature.
- The organizer has the right to interfere with the content of the presentation, if it does not meet the substantive requirements of the conference or contains promotional or advertising content. The Organizer will inform the Speaker directly, if there is a need for changes.
- Please prepare your presentation using the conference template, which you can download here:
- All conference presentations will be broadcast from the conference computer operated by the conference technician. The computer is equipped with the latest version of Power Point. We can also broadcast presentations from pdf files. In justified cases, we may deviate from this rule, but please inform us about it as soon as possible (when using your own computer is really necessary)
- You shall receive a dedicated graphic for publication on LinkedIn and other social media. We would be grateful if publish it on your profiles - but of course it is on voluntarily basis.
- Speakers will be included on the paticipants list and do not need to register separately for the conference.
- On the first day (Mar 29), speeches are held only onsite. Please come to the hotel at least 30 minutes before your speech. We invite you to participate in the entire conference. If you cannot be with us from the morning, please come to the hotel at least 40 minutes before your presentation.
- On the second day (Mar 30) for online speeches, we recommend recording them in advance. We recommend this formula because it makes us independent of technical problems and allows us to assemble the material.
- Presentations will be recorded by a professional technician in the ZOOM application. Shortly before your booked recording slot, you will receive a link to ZOOM from the technician. Throughout the session, the technician will accompany you and record both the presentation and the video from your camera to finally assemble it into the final version. You do not have to register or edit anything yourself.
- A live performance is also possible. For this purpose, it is necessary to provide an strong Internet connection that will allow fast audio-video transmission. Please treat the live option as a last resort, when it is absolutely impossible to record earlier.
- Please let us know as soon as possible if you are planning a live performance! This aims for the speakers of March 30.
- For a roundtables discussion moderators, we have prepared additional information that will help to prepare for the discussion. You can find them in the file available below:
- We invite you to participate in the entire conference program, but if you cannot participate in the entire event, please come / join the conference online at least 40 minutes before your speech.
- There is no space for Q&A in plenary session, however in parrallel sessions we encourage participants to ask question just after the presentation. There are planned short 5 minutes brakes between the presentations in the conference agenda, but it is adviced not to fill entirely 30 minutes for the presentation itself - please leave few minutes for Q&A!
- Conference presentations in the form of PDF files are made available to participants after the conference in the form of a link to a specially prepared, non-public website. If you do not agree to make it available, please let me know BEFORE the conference. In such situation, however, we kindly ask you to prepare a version of the presentation that we will be able to share with the participants. Participants always hope for a post-conference materials.
- We will share the obtained recordings of the speeches with participants and speakers. We can also use them to promote the Big Data Technology Warsaw Summit and our other events. Of course, the copyright remains with you. If you do not agree to the later use of the recorded materials, please inform us BEFORE the conference.
If you do not agree with any of the above provisions, please notify us as soon as possible - but not later than by March 15th 2023!
M: +48 533 397 633