Big Data Tech Warsaw is an exciting one-day conference with purely technical content in the fields of Big Data analysis, scalability, storage and search. In our agenda you will find practical and technical presentations given by true practitioners who work at top data-driven companies. They will share their recommendations, tools, models, successes and failures.
We don’t accept marketing and sales presentations. Our agenda is not influenced by any single large vendor. The audience – packed full of technical folk! – is our main focus!
It will be a real meeting of professionals. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Over 50 outstanding speakers who work with Big Data at top data-driven companies like Cloudera, Netflix, Zalando, Slack, Amazon Web Services, Booking.com, Twitter.
- Over 500 participants from many European countries and companies that leverage Big Data in production use-cases.
- Highly technical and vendor-neutral content due to the absence of a single big vendor as the main sponsor/organizer of the conference who sets the agenda.
- Four technical tracks that cover the most important and up-to-date aspects of Big Data, including deep learning, real-time stream processing and the cloud.
- Over 20 round-table discussions to exchange opinions and experiences on specific topics.
- Technical and practical workshops.
- Each of the four previous editions of the conference in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 were a great success.
- Evening party after the conference
- Conference talks that are attended by over 500 people
- Over 20 round-table discussions about specific topics
- Lunch, coffee breaks and booths
The audience includes representatives of various industries, particularly the IT, telecommunication, banking, finance, insurance, energy, media and FMCG sectors.
Technical specialists (data scientists, data analysts, software engineers and system administrators) form the vast majority of our attendees.
UNIQUE ELEMENTS IN 2019
Big Data Tech Warsaw 2019 in numbers
It was great – the first technical Big Data conference which I attended in Poland
Bartosz Biskupski, Samsung
Very good, a lot of interesting and valuable presentations, a lot of new content, generally very good
Wojciech Indyk, Agora
Great conference – keep up the good work!
Alek Łańduch, Polkomtel
An amazing opportunity to meet people working with Hadoop technology
Maciej Kola, Tarrci
A very interesting conference with lots of technical information
Tomasz Sujkowski, Orange
With just one word – excellent! It makes you ask for more! 🙂
Krzysztof Sadza, Valuetank
Tomasz Sobczak, Findwise
I like this initiative and form very much. I hope there’s more to come
Michał Kusy, StatsoftPolska Sp. z o.o.
Lot of interesting speakers, exchange of experience.
Joanna Misztal-Radecka, Grupa Onet.pl
Conference with a lot of good-quality presentations.
Klaudia Zduńczyk, GetInData
Very interesting and inspiring conference.