What is a Data Quality Fabric and what’s in it for you?
Gartner features data fabric as a top tech trend in the data community. The data fabric market is expected to more than triple in size between now and 2026.
The quality of data is a critical data fabric component. At Ataccama, our mission is to deliver high-quality data to everyone.
So how can we make enterprise data instantly available to humans and machines as high-quality data products, with governance and compliance ensured automatically?
Join our online session to learn and discuss
- Data management executives and professionals
- All data citizens interested in data fabric and the latest market trends
There are no special requirements for this session.
- Learn more about data fabric and what it means for your data
- Understand the advantages of data quality fabric and solutions delivered with a single unified platform
- See how metadata drives automation of both data quality and data security to save resources
All necessary materials will be presented by the session leader during the workshop
- What a data fabric is and how can it help your business
- Deriving the concept of data quality fabric
- Advantages of an incremental, metadata-driven approach and building solutions from domain knowledge
- Ataccama ONE platform introduction
- Demonstration of select use cases:
- Sensitive and personal data, and the importance of automated data discovery
- From simple data classification to MDM
- Using AI to guide data stewards
- Automated data cleansing and data provisioning