Ladies and gentlemen,
Thank you very much for your commitment and contribution to the Big Data Technology Warsaw Summit program. Successful cooperation is crucial for us, therefore please read the following list of rules and information for speakers carefully.
The conference will be held on 26th-28th April 2022 in the hybrid formula.
Please send your presentation by 22nd April 2022. When creating a presentation, please bear in mind few aspects:
- First of all, the presentation should be as practical as possible - participants know the theory, so they don't need to be reminded. It would be beneficial to base your the presentation on the following formula:
1. Challenge, i.e. what the problem was,
2. Implementation, i.e. what we did to solve it,
3. Result, i.e. what the effect of the introduced change was,
4. Conclusions, i.e. what succeeded, what failed, which was the biggest challenge.
- It is worth answering several questions prior sending the presentation:
1. How many slides does a presentation about the company take (only a note recommended without slides devoted to the company's description or a maximum of 1 slide and no more than 2 minutes of lecture)
2. How many slides does the presentation of the product or solution you want to offer (in the case of partner presentations) take? We recommend that the lecture presents a problem-based approach or is a case study discussed - interested people will want to talk about the product themselves and come to ask for details during the break / during the online conference they will contact you
- The presentation cannot be of a marketing or promotional nature.
- The organizer has the right to interfere with the content of the presentation, if it does not meet the substantive requirements of the conference or contains promotional or advertising content. The Organizer will inform the Speaker directly, if there is a need for changes.
- Please prepare your presentation using the conference template, which you can download here:
- All conference presentations will be broadcast from the conference computer operated by the conference technician. The computer is equipped with the latest version of Power Point. We can also broadcast presentations from pdf files. In justified cases, we may deviate from this rule, but please inform us about it as soon as possible.
- You shall receive a dedicated graphic for publication on LinkedIn and other social media.
- In the case of an HYBRID conference, we provide the possibility to record the speech in advance, which will be played during the conference. We recommend this formula because it makes us independent of technical problems and allows us to assemble the material.
- Presentations will be recorded by a professional technician in the ZOOM application. Shortly before your booked recording slot, you will receive a link to ZOOM from the technician. Throughout the session, the technician will accompany you and record both the presentation and the video from your camera to finally assemble it into the final version. You do not have to register or edit anything yourself.
- A live performance is also possible. For this purpose, it is necessary to provide an strong Internet connection that will allow fast audio-video transmission. Please treat the live option as a last resort, when it is absolutely impossible to record earlier.
- Please let us know as soon as possible if you are planning a live performance! This aims for the speakers of 27th April.
- People from Warsaw, especially those appearing in the plenary session, are encouraged to perform live in the hotel.
- For a roundtables discussion moderators, we have prepared additional information that will help to prepare for the discussion. You can find them in the file available below:
- We invite you to participate in the entire conference program, but if you cannot attend, please come / join the conference online at least half an hour before your speech. Speakers from the plenary and parallel sessions must be present during their presentations in the chat, where participants will be able to ask questions. However, after the end of the broadcast, please enter the ZOOM room, where you will be able to talk live and answer to the participants' questions.
- Conference presentations in the form of PDF files are made available to participants after the conference in the form of a link to a specially prepared, non-public website. If you do not agree to make it available, please let me know BEFORE the conference. In such situation, however, we kindly ask you to prepare a version of the presentation that we will be able to share with the participants. Participants always hope for a post-conference materials.
- The recordings of the speeches will be available to participants, speakers and for a fee on our educational platform. You will still hold a copyritghts to the material. If you do not agree to the subsequent sale of the recorded presentation, please inform us BEFORE the conference.
Please inform us as soon as possible if there are any circumstances preventing the occurrence.
If you do not agree with any of the above provisions, please notify us by 6th April 2022!
M: +48 533 374 006