- General information
1. These web pages are operated by (the Service Operator):
Evention sp. z o.o.
ul. Rondo ONZ 1
00-124, Warsaw, Poland
2. The Service collects and retains information about visitors in the following ways:
a. Through information provided voluntarily in the forms.
b. By storing cookie files on terminal devices.
c. By collecting server logs by the www hosting operator.
2. Information in the forms
1. The service collects the information provided voluntarily by its users.
2. Moreover, the service may be recording information about the connection parameters (time, IP address)
3. The data in the forms are not made available to third parties without the User’s consent or on other principles stated in separate terms and conditions, such as the terms and conditions of registration/participation.
4. The data provided in the forms are processed for the purposes resulting from the function of a specific form, such as for processing a service call, processing a registration or a commercial contact.
5. The data provided in the forms may be transmitted to the entities technically performing certain services – such as payment processing services or other entities that the Service Operator is collaborating with in this respect.
3. Information about the cookie files
1. This service is using cookie files.
2. The cookie files (“cookies”) are computer data, in particular, text files, that are stored on the Service User’s terminal device and facilitate the use of the web pages of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored for on the terminal device and a unique number.
For detailed information the cookie files please visit the www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl website.
3. The entity placing the cookie files on the terminal device of the Service User and accessing them is the Service Operator.
4. The cookie files are used for the following purposes:
a. creation of statistics allowing understanding how the Service Users use the web pages and in turn allowing improvements to be made to their structure and contents;
b. maintaining the Service User’s session (after logging in), so that the User does not have to retype the login and the password on every subpage of the Service;
c. determining the User’s profile to display to them customised materials in the advertising networks, Google Display Network in particular.
5. Using the cookies as described above we never identify the identity of the Users based on the information stored in the cookies.
6. The Service uses two basic cookie file types: session cookies and persistent cookies. The session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal device until logout, leaving the website or closing the software (web browser). The persistent cookies are stored on the User’s terminal device for the time defined in the cookie file parameters or until they are removed by the User.
7. The web browsing software (web browser) typically by default allows storing cookie files on the User’s terminal device. Service Users may change their relevant browser settings. Web browsers allow removal of the cookie files. Automatic blocking of the cookie files is also possible. For detailed instructions please see the browser’s help section or documentation.
8. Restricting the use of cookie files may affect some functionalities available on the Service’s web pages.
9. The cookie files placed on the Service User’s terminal device may also be used by the advertisers and partners collaborating with the Service Operator.
10. We recommend reading the privacy protection policies of these companies to learn about their principles of cookie use.
11. The cookie files may be used by the advertising networks, in particular, the Google Display Network, to display ads matched to the way the users are using the Service. For this purpose, they may be storing information about the user’s navigation breadcrumbs or the time spent on specific pages.
4. Server logs
1. Information about certain user behaviours is logged in the server layer. Such data is used exclusively for service administration and to assure the most efficient operation of the hosting services provided.
2. The visited resources are identified by their URL addresses. Moreover, the following may be logged:
a. request arrival time,
b. response dispatch time,
c. client workstation name – identification performed using the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred during the execution of an HTTP transaction,
e. the URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in case the Service was visited via a link,
f. information about User’s browser,
g. IP address information.
3. The above data are not correlated with specific persons browsing the pages.
4. The above data are used solely for the purposes of server administration.
5. Data disclosure
1. The data may be disclosed to external entities only in scope permitted by the law.
2. The data allowing identification of a natural person may be disclosed exclusively with that person’s consent.
3. The Operator may be required to disclose the information collected by the Service to the competent authorities upon their lawful requests in scope resulting from such a request.
6. Cookie files management – how to practically give and revoke consent?
1. Users not wishing to receive the cookie files may modify their browser settings. However, please remember that blocking cookie files necessary for the authentication, security or storing the user preferences may make the use of the website difficult and in extreme cases outright impossible.
2. Most web browsers by default are set to automatically accept cookies. However, browser settings may be modified so that cookies will be blocked – entirely or partly, e.g. only third- party cookies, or so that the browser will notify the user every time cookies are sent to his terminal device. For detailed information about the possibilities and ways the cookie files are processed see the web browser settings.