Iceberg of AI - How to approach building a solution based on AI and ML services on Azure
This workshop will be built on top of OpenAI. We live in a time of accelerating technology development. Overlapping services for deep understanding of various AI technologies are growing. My goal is to demystify AI and demonstrate:
- How to navigate among AI services in Azure – use cases
- How should my team think about developing a customer-focused AI project?
- How can I better understand large language models (LLMs) and how to work with them?
- Cookbook how to combine different AI capabilities together with ML related services based on Azure cloud.
Who is workshop recipient?
Developers, tech professionals
Key information for the participants
The workshop will not be very technical – it will be formed as a set of programmatic concepts that can be used to combine OpenAI and Cognitive Services on Azure.
Benefits for the participants
The participants will have the opportunity to:
- navigate among AI services in Azure with use cases
- better understand large language models (LLMs) and how to work with them?
- combine different AI capabilities together with ML related services based on Azure cloud
Two and a half hour workshop (9.30 - 12.00)
- Definition of Cognitive Services and OpenAI - capabilities
- LLM models and how to work with them
- What is fine-tuning for such a models all about
- How to deal with available parameters and adjust them in different scenarios
- Use cases and short GitHubs and demos
Keywords: #azureai #ai #openai #cognitiveservices #microsoft