I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The organizer of the competition "Big Data Technology Warsaw Summit (BDTWS2021)" (hereinafter: "Competition") is "Evention sp. with the o. o., Rondo ONZ 1, 00-124 Warsaw, +48 (22) 535-30-33, email@example.com, REGON: 146871262, VAT ID: 5252564839, entered under KRS number: 0000483800 in the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw. The Organiser is a limited liability company with the registered seat in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, share capital: 5 000 PLN (paid in full)", hereinafter also referred to as the "Organiser".
2. The Organizer is the founder of prizes in the Contest.
3. Subject to paragraph 4 below, the Contest is open to natural persons of full legal age who are participants in the BDTWS2021 conference.
4. The following cannot participate in the Contest:
a. employees and cooperators of the Organizer or companies affiliated by capital from the above mentioned;
b. other persons who participated in organizing the Contest;
c. persons next of kin of persons referred to in point a) and b) a person who is a spouse, ascendant, descendant, relative in the same line or degree, a person in a relationship of adoption, and a person in cohabitation;
II. DURATION OF THE CONTEST
1. The Contest will be organized and conducted on the website https://bigdatatechwarsaw.eu/ (hereinafter: "Website") on February 25th, 2021 and February 26th, 2021(hereinafter: "Contest Period").
III. SELECTION BOARD
1. To ensure the proper organization and course of the Contest, and in particular to assess the correctness of the Contest entries, as well as to select the Contest winners, consider and interpret the Regulations, the Organizer will appoint a Contest Committee. The Competition Commission will be composed of persons delegated by the Organizer.
1. The prizes in the Competition are one for each day: category I prize (worth PLN 999.99 gross, including Pocketbook color worth PLN 813.00) one category II prize (worth PLN 309.64 gross, including BLOW Go Pro4U 4K sports camera worth PLN 130.07 and csoc branded vest worth PLN 121.67) and two category III prizes (worth PLN 141.45 gross), including a branded blanket worth PLN 70, a set of wine openers worth PLN 20 and a car kit worth PLN 15, as well as a knife worth PLN 10).
2. Each participant may win only one Prize in the Competition during the entire duration of the Contest.
3. The prizes in the Contest will be released following Polish tax law, which means that the prize will be released to the winner after providing the Organizer with all the necessary data required to settle the issue of the lump-sum income tax, under art. 30 section 1 item 2 of the Personal Income Tax Act, in the amount of 10% of the prize value. The Contest Organizer, as the payer, will remit the lump-sum tax to the appropriate tax office on behalf of the Winner.
V. TERMS OF PARTICIPATION AND COURSE OF THE COMPETITION
1. The condition of participation in the Contest is sending the answer to the contest task by completing the conference evaluation questionnaire and giving the password in the designated place in the questionnaire, together with personal data such as name, surname, company name, mobile phone number in a national mobile phone network, e-mail address, expressing all permissions for processing the aforementioned. personal data and acceptance of the Competition Rules (hereinafter referred to as the "Contest Application"). A person who sends a Contest Entry does so on his/her behalf and becomes a participant in the Contest (hereinafter "Participant").
2. From all Contest Entries submitted during the Contest Period, the Contest Committee will select 3 Contest Entries on February 25, 2021, at 7:30 p.m. during the EVENING MEETING, INCLUDING PRIZE GIVEAWAY agenda item, and 3 on February 26, at 1.30 p.m. during CLOSING&SUMMARY PRIZE GIVEAWAY and award the authors with the Prize (hereinafter "Winner").
VI. ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESULTS
1. The Winners will be announced on February 25, 2021, at 7:30 pm during the EVENING MEETING agenda item, INCLUDING PRIZE GIVEAWAY, and 3 on February 26, at 1.30 p.m. during CLOSING&SUMMARY PRIZE GIVEAWAY.
2. The Organizer will contact the Winners by email or telephone no later than March 11, 2021.
3. If the winner of the Prize is not selected as described above, the Prize shall be at the Organizer's disposal.
VII. RECEIPT OF PRIZES
1. Prizes shall be collected by sending them to the winners of the Contest by mail or courier to the address provided by them no later than within 30 (thirty) days from the day of Contest completion, at the Organizer's discretion.
2. The Prizes awarded to the Winners cannot be exchanged for other prizes in kind, nor will the cash equivalent of the Prize be paid.
VIII. PERSONAL DATA
1. By providing their data, Contest participants consent to and authorize Organizer to process such personal data for purposes of organizing the Contest, awarding prizes, and other legally justified purposes of the Organizer.
2. Competition Participants have the right to inspect their data, the right to correct the content of their data, and the right to demand that their data cease to be processed.
3. The Organizer is the administrator of personal data.
IX. COMPLAINTS AND LIABILITY
1. Any complaints regarding the course of the Contest, in particular the awarding of Prizes, may be submitted to the Organizer's e-mail address within 30 days from the date of the end of the Contest in a given edition. The address of the Organiser is specified in the point I item. 1 of the Regulations.
2. A complaint should be made in writing and contain the name, surname, company name, e-mail address, and telephone number of the complainant, together with a detailed description indicating the reason for the complaint.
3. The Organizer shall, within 21 (twenty-one) days from the date of receiving the complaint, consider the complaint and inform in writing the person submitting the complaint of its position.
4. The Organizer shall not be liable for any actions of third parties that make it impossible for the participants to take part in the Competition. The organizer is not responsible for any damages caused by false data given by the participant of the Contest.
X. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Organizer is not responsible for any irregularities and failures in connection to the Internet, resulting in particular from the fault of operators or participants of the Contest.
2. In matters not covered by the Regulations, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
3. Organizer reserves the right to change these Regulations in the course of the Contest, and changes to these Regulations shall be made only for the benefit of Contest participants and without prejudice to acquired rights of Contest participants. The Organizer will inform about any changes to these Regulations on the website www.bigdatatechwarsaw.eu.