CALL FOR PAPERS
The 5th edition of the annual conference Big Data Technology Warsaw Summit takes place in Warsaw, Poland, on February 2019. More than 500 professionals will attend the event to hear technical presentations given by tens of speakers from top data-driven companies.
You can become a speaker at Big Data Tech Warsaw! We invite you to go through the process of speaking proposal submission – necessary details you will find below.
Submissions about case studies, technology that solves real-world problems, best practices and lessons learned are particularly welcome.
Since the conference is targeted to the technical audience, the submissions containing outright sales pitches and commercial presentations will be rejected.
Members of top data-driven companies compose the selection committee.
- Submission of papers Deadline: October 15th, 2018
- Notification to authors of their acceptance by the committee: before or on October 30th, 2018
- Confirmation by authors to organizers of their attendance: before or on November 7th, 2018
- All the sessions will be conducted in English.
- Each presentation should last for 30 minutes (including time for Q&A)
- Authors of accepted submissions agree to allow the organizers to publish their material and the content of their sessions subject to any copyright limitations, including videos of the talks, interviews, etc.
- If necesarry the organizers may reimburse the basic travel cost or other conference-related expenses for the authors of accepted submissions (to be discussed individually).