You can become a speaker at Big Data Tech Warsaw!
We invite you to go through the process of speaking proposal submission – necessary details you will find below.
The 7th edition of the annual conference Big Data Technology Warsaw Summit takes 25th of February 2021. Due to the commonly known circumstances it will be organized as online interactive event.
More than 500 professionals will attend the conference to hear technical presentations given by dozens of speakers from top data-driven companies.
Watch the video of 2020 edition
Submissions about case studies, technology that solves real-world problems, best practices and lessons learned are particularly welcome. The Selection Committee will be evaluating the presentation value, uniqueness of its subject, alignment with conference core and also speaker’s professional achievements. Every submission will get the score – and the final judgement will be based on this score!
Since the conference is targeted to the technical audience, the submissions containing outright sales pitches and commercial presentations will be rejected.
Would you like to know how submissions are rated and selected?
Selection committee BDTWS 2021:
Members of top data-driven companies compose the selection committee.
Chief Data Officer, Orange Polska
Engineering Director, Criteo
Software Engineer, Ververica
CEO and Co-founder, GetInData
Head of Data and Machine Learning, Allegro
Machine Learning Engineer, Google
- Proposals deadline: September 30, 2021
- Notification to authors of their acceptance by the committee: before or on October 31, 2021
- Confirmation by authors to organizers of their attendance: before or on November 5, 2021
- All the sessions will be conducted in English (no exceptions!)
- Each presentation should last for 30 minutes (including time for Q&A)
- Authors of accepted submissions agree to allow the organizers to publish their material and the content of their sessions subject to any copyright limitations, including videos of the talks, interviews, etc.
- We are going to organize hybrid conference, hence it should be up you, whether you present online or onsite.