Big Data Tech Warsaw is an exciting one-day conference with purely technical talks in the field of Big Data analysis, scalability, storage and search. In our agenda you will mostly find practical and technical talks given by practitioners working at top data-driven companies who share their tools, models, successes and failures.
We don’t accept marketing and sales presentations and our agenda is not influenced by any single large vendor. The audience – packed full of technical folks! – is our main focus!
The conference has become a source of knowledge about Big Data solutions and their practical use. We gather very well selected group of speakers consisting of practitioners – including real pioneers of Big Data projects.
The interest in the conference for two previous editions has exceeded all expectations. That is why we continue to follow that direction and make BigData Technology Warsaw Summit purely European event. Progress in this field is immense, and our conference is mainly aimed at presenting the most current and vital aspects of Big Data technologies.
It will be a real meeting of professionals. We look forward to seeing you there!
Why to attend?
- Many outstanding speakers who work with Big Data in top data-driven companies like Uber, Alibaba, Spotify and Zalando.
- Four technical tracks that cover the most important and up-to-date aspects of Big Data, including deep learning, real-time stream processing and cloud.
- Purely technical and independent content because there is no big vendor being the main sponsor/organizer of the conference who selects or curates the talks
- 400 participants from a number of European countries and companies that use Big Data in production use-cases.
- Three technical and practical workshops a day before the conference
- Two previous editions of the conference in 2015 and 2016 were great success.
- Big Data solutions developers and architects
- Hadoop infrastructure and implementation experts
- Data scientists and Big Data analysts
The previous two editions of the conference was attended by over 500 persons.
They included representatives of various industries, particularly IT, banking, finance, telecommunications, energy and media.
This year’s edition we will have roundtables sessions – which will address the participants’ needs and interests. There will also be the evening meeting for our paricipants.
NEW ELEMENTS IN 2017 EDITION
Big Data Technology Summit – two editions in numbers
It was great – the first technical Big Data conference which I attended in Poland
Bartosz Biskupski, Samsung
Very good, a lot of interesting and valuable presentations, a lot of new content, generally very good
Wojciech Indyk, Agora
Great conference – keep up the good work!
Alek Łańduch, T-Mobile
An amazing opportunity to meet people working with Hadoop technology
Maciej Kola, Tarrci
A very interesting conference with lots of technical information
Tomasz Sujkowski, Orange
With just one word – excellent! It makes you ask for more! :)
Krzysztof Sadza, Valuetank
Tomasz Sobczak, Findwise
I like this initiative and form very much. I hope there’s more to come
Michał Kusy, StatsoftPolska Sp. z o.o.
Lot of interesting speakers, exchange of experience.
Joanna Misztal-Radecka, Grupa Onet.pl
Conference with a lot of good-quality presentations.
Klaudia Zduńczyk, GetInData
Very interesting and inspiring conference.
Big Data Technology Warsaw Summit 2017 will be held 9th of February 2017 at the Airport Hotel Okęcie (17 Stycznia Street, Warsaw).